The south Korean tech gaint Samsung Takes Mobile Photography to the Next Level with world’s first 108Mp Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX camera sensor.
Few months ago, their is a trends of 48MP camera. Now after lunching these camera sensor the trends will change to 108MP Camera.
Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX camera sensor features
- 0.8μm pixel size.
- 1/1.33-inch Sensor size.
- Tetracell technology allows the sensor to imitate big-pixel sensors, producing brighter 27Mp images.
- These 108MP camera sensor can absorb more light in low-lit settings.
- In bright environments, the Smart-ISO, a mechanism that intelligently selects the level of amplifier gains according to the illumination of the environment for optimal light-to-electric signal conversion.
- Switches to a low ISO to improve pixel saturation and produce vivid photographs.
- The mechanism uses a high ISO in darker settings that helps reduce noise, resulting in clearer pictures.
- The HMX Camera Sensor supports video recording without losses in field-of-view at resolutions up to 6K videos at 30frames-per-second (fps).
- Redmi Note 8 Pro vs Realme XT | Different Between This Two Smartphone
- EMUI 10 is Officially Here, Roadmap Of Update
- Top 3 Best vpn browser for Android free
- Top 11 Best FPS Games For Android 2019
- Vivo Z1x Vs Realme XT – Which One Is The Best For You
Lin Bin, co-founder and president of Xiaomi said that “For ISOCELL Bright HMX, Xiaomi and Samsung have worked closely together from the early conceptual stage to production that has resulted in a groundbreaking 108Mp image sensor. We are very pleased that picture resolutions previously available only in a few top-tier DSLR cameras can now be designed into smartphones”.
“Samsung is continuously pushing for innovations in pixel and logic technologies to engineer our ISOCELL image sensors to capture the world as close to how our eyes perceive them,” said Yongin Park, executive vice president of sensor business at Samsung Electronics. “Through close collaboration with Xiaomi, ISOCELL Bright HMX is the first mobile image sensor to pack over 100 million pixels and delivers unparalleled color reproduction and stunning detail with advanced Tetracell and ISOCELL Plus technology.”
These Samsung 108MP camera sensor mass production is start by the end of the August 2019.